Tuesday 16 January 2018

Classmate😍


I met you as a classmate.
        Now I have you as a friend.
        I hope we meet in our next walk of life where friendship never ends.
        I
        may
        not
        be
        the
        most
        important
        person
        in
        your
        Life
        I
        just
        hope
        that
        when
        you
        hear
        my
        name
        you
        smile
        &
        say
         THAT'S MY FRIEND!!!:) . Aftr some years ,when we would be running 4 money,

        busy with your jobs..

        Just imagine..

        If 1 midnight,

        suddenly u r awaken from sleep n find urself

        surrounded by ur friends wishing u happy

        birthday.That would be the magical moment when

        TEARS would come out of happiness.

        Send this only to those special IDIOTs whom u

        never want to lose (even me if i'm one of them)

        And see how many comes back.

        Just want to say..

        LOVE you my IDIOT FRND!!

        Stay with me 4ever
     

        Send this to all your friends including me...

        no matter girl or boys

        If u get back

        1= u r lonely,

        3= u r the best person

        6=u are famous

        9= u r really lucky..😊

Mohd fouad Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Post a Comment